Make these fun flower-shaped bath bombs; colourful, aromatic and effervescent.
Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation as well as a great cosmetic treatment for your skin, as this bath bomb will soften and scent your skin.
- Silicone mould in the shape of flowers
- 2 cups of baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- Vegetable dyes for soap (red, blue and yellow)
- 20 drops of mandarin essential oil
- Start by mixing all the dry ingredients together. If you notice any lumps have formed, carefully strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Then add the essential oil and almond oil.
- Mix well until you get a paste that sticks together when you press it with your hands.
- Then divide the mixture into 3 separate containers and add 3 drops of colouring in each container. Mix the dough again and make sure there are no lumps.
- And finally, fill the moulds by mixing the colours and making the mixtures that you like the most, to obtain colourful bath bombs. Leave to set until the next day and they are ready to enjoy!
A FEW TIPS
- If the mixture is too dry you can spray a little water, but very little at a time as the bomb may fizz.
- When filling the moulds, press down hard on the mixture.
- Fill the bathtub with hot water and add the bath bomb.
I look forward to your feedback in the comments. Thank you very much.